Sunday 14 September 2014

Fly Giant Moggy - Digital Painting


Fly Giant Moggy



This is probably my first proper digital painting I have done since I bought my cintiq13HD, I have been practising a bit every now and then but I never seem to force myself to finish something properly. The goal of this was so I have something interesting on my boring wall in the living room. I really enjoy drawing strange giant flying things, it seems to be something I have always done, round fat and huge! So this painting was born!!! I had some interesting feedback from family and friends, one of my dad's was you should have more than seven seagulls because it's bad luck so there is now more and it's even numbers!! I feel I should have added more detail on the cat, maybe some pattern or something but I ran out of time before I had to submit it to my printer but overall it feels complete so I'm keeping it as it is!!!

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment