Saturday 23 February 2013

More oil painting-Finished painting 02

Okay, weekend was really really busy so I didn't post anything, I actually started a new painting this monday but I am guessing I need to post the last finished piece! So what do we think? I made the background too eye catching leaving him feel a bit more set back, I fatten out his legs again and his face looks a little funny. Why do I always fatten out legs I don't quite know!
At the moment I am only painting what I see rather than painting what I want to see, so I guess the next stage would be to think about the colour scheme for the whole painting such as maybe use a bit of purple on the cloth as it would compliment the yellows and maybe the yellow didn't need to be so warm!
Oh well overall I am just pleased to have made some progress since the beginning:)



No comments:

Post a Comment