Monday 11 February 2013

Rubber stamp business card making

First of all! Gung hay fat choi! and Happy Lunar new Snake year!

On this big day for chinese new year yet miserable rainy day, the day after a long day of deep clean at home ~ the belief of removing all the bad from last year to welcome the new. Me and my boyfriend are so exhausted today, so I decided to work on my blog while he work on his new game

So you may have noticed my new updated banner and background! Would love to make a more sweet looking one in the future too! And the little gadgets etc!

So after spending a while doing that , I decided to extend the fun! And decided to make a stamp for my business cards! Oh that sounds like fun! Until I finished! YES! Only when I finished, and when I tried it out! I realised how stupid I have been....

Shock horror!! o__o!! classic school boy error! And I didn't even make this mistake the first time round!!! What do I do now..... cries T__T...

And just as I slumped tiredly distressed on the sofa (does this sentence sound right?), my boyfriend cheered me up by saying:

" Everyone makes mistakes, thats why they put rubber on the end of pencil." HA HA!
They should also make ctrl z on crafting knifes!
............
P.S it was so beautiful at this stage...

Also I got the idea of doing it because of this tweet, thanks +MAKE 
http://blog.makezine.com/craft/creative-business-card-roundup/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment