Saturday 23 March 2013

Painting-All finished


So this marks the end of my first proper oil painting class at art academy. I wasn't sure if I ruined in this the third week though, I was tired that day so didn't do so well. Also poor Anastsia had noro virus! Ouch. I think the shadowing on the torso ws strange and I got really stuck with the legs. 












Here was on my last section, it doesn't look that different to before but I think I improved the shoulder, collar bone area and her face. I also had help from Anastsia on the right foot! If I had more time I would like to finish the background a bit more and stop putting weight on the model. She's like 10-15lbs less than she looks here! (sorry!)


It kind of feel a little worrying now I am out of the class I will stop painting but let's hope not!!! Keep painting!! Anyone can do anything as long as they practice and put the time in. These are things I learnt from +Zen Pencils last week!! Thank you so much +Zen Pencils 
Read this comic now if you are an artist like me who feels you are not good enough and it almost feel maybe you won't ever get good at it! 
ZenPencils-Ira Glass Advice for Beginners
I am now a lot happier now that I have been inspired and I just have to remember that..
 
"I may not be there yet but I am closer than I was yesterday", great quote from +Entrepreneur .

Hopefully 5 years from this blog my painting would be 5 times better!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment